Blood Passover was written by Ariel Toaff [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Toaff ], the Professor of Medieval and Renaissance History at Bar-Ilan University in Israel. He has what it takes to read the original sources and put them into their context. Given that he is a Jew he is unlikely to have told the world that his own murdered Christian children for their blood unless he had good evidence and was honest.
A bit of context which the good professor does not mention is the reason why Jews moved from Germany to Italy. It was because they were hated in the run up to 1475 when they murdered Saint Simon of Trent. They got blamed for the Black death as well as robbing Christians blind. See Jewish Expulsions
Blood Passover by Professor Toaff - http://www.jrbooksonline.com/DOCs/NEW TOAFF WITHOUT FULL STOPS EVERY LINE.rtf
Prof. Toaff has since partially recanted, and now maintains that:
- yes, Jews are a corrupting and disruptive element in society;
- yes, Jews lend money at 40% and seem to do little else;
- yes, Jews buy and sell justice with huge bribes;
- yes, Jews pull off all sorts of fraudulent bankruptcies and swindles;
- yes, Jews resort to poisoning and assassination when thwarted;
- yes, Jews are obsessed with hatred for Christians and the Christian religion;
- yes, Jews kidnapped and castrated Christian boys on a large scale and sold them into slavery in Islamic Spain for centuries;
- yes, Jews used [and still use?] human blood in all sorts of quack remedies, despite the Biblical prohibition, even for minor complaints;
- yes, Jews [and still use?] Christian human blood in their matzoh balls at Passover;
- yes, Jews [and still use?] Christian human blood in their wine at Passover;
- yes, the blood had to be from Christian boys no more than 7 years of age;
- yes, the blood had [has?] to be certified kosher by a rabbi;
- yes, there was [is?] a large and profitable trade in fake blood products and animal blood, which was [are?] unsuitable to the purpose;
- yes, Christians tried to sell the blood of Christian boys to Jews, but were rejected because the Jews feared it was animal blood; but no, no Christian boys were ever killed to obtain the blood. Never, never! Or hardly ever. It all came from “voluntary donors”!
Anybody having read the book will simply laugh
The only “saving clause” is that these charges are made against Ashkenazi Jews only. It would be interesting to see how much filthy “Sephardic linen’ the Ashkenazi could air in public if they so chose.
That is a damning indictment from a Jewish historian even it was only Ashkenazi Jews.
Errors & omissions,
broken links, cock ups, over-emphasis, malice [ real or imaginary ] or whatever;
if you find any I am open to comment.
Email me at Mike Emery. All financial contributions are cheerfully accepted. If you want to keep it private, use my PGP Key. Home Page
Updated on Sunday, 28 September 2014 21:21:03