Israel and Terrorism
Israel was acquired by manipulating Her Majesty's Government during the First World War. It is held by terrorism, murder, rape massacres and ethnic cleansing.
Pioneers of terrorism - Facts about the founding fathers of Israel
Pioneers of terrorism: Facts about the founding fathers of Israel War crimes are a characteristic of Zionism and its state. Compiled by Sam Kabbani
Below are some rarely-mentioned facts about the relationship between Zionism and modern-day terrorism:
1. The first aircraft hijacking was carried out by Israel in 1954 against a Syrian civilian airliner.
2. Grenades in cafes: first used by Zionists against Palestinians in Jerusalem on 17 March 1937.
3. Delayed-action, electrically timed mines in crowded marketplaces: first used by Zionists against Palestinians in Haifa on 6 July 1938.
4. Blowing up a ship with its civilian passengers still on board: first carried out by Zionists in Haifa on 25 November 1940. The Zionists did not hesitate to blow up their own people in protest at the British policy of restricting Jewish immigration to Palestine. The ship, Patria, was carrying 1,700 Jewish immigrants.
5. Assassination of government officials: first carried out by the Zionists against the British in Cairo, when on 6 November 1944 Lord Moyne was assassinated by the Stern Gang. Yitzhak Shamir, a member of the Irgun and later leader of the Stern Gang and Israeli prime minister, was behind the plan.
6. Use of hostages as a means of putting pressure on a government:
first used by the Zionists against the British in Tel Aviv on 18 June 1946.
7. Blowing up of government offices with their civilian employees and visitors: first carried out by the Zionists against the British in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946. The toll was 91 Britons, Palestinian Arabs and Jews killed and 46 wounded in the King David Hotel. Menachim Begin, who masterminded and carried out the attack and later became Israeli prime minister, admitted that the massacre was coordinated with and carried out under the instruction of the Haganah Zionist gang.
8. Booby-trapped suitcases: first used by the Zionists against the British Embassy in Rome on 13 October 1946.
9. Booby-trapped cars in civilian areas: first used by the Zionists against the British in Sarafand (east of Jaffa) on 5 December 1946.
10. Beating of hostages: first used by the Zionists against the British in Tel Aviv, Netanya and Rishon on 29 December 1946.
11. Letter bombs sent to politicians: first used by the Zionists against Britain when 20 letter bombs were sent from Italy to London between 4 and 6 June 1947.
12. Murder of hostages as a reprisal for government actions: first used by the Zionists against the British in the Netanya area on 29 July 1947.
13. Postal parcel bombs: first used by the Zionists against the British in London on 3 September 1947.
14. The massacre of Qibya, northwest of Jerusalem, was carried out by Unit 101, under the command of Ariel Sharon on Wednesday 14 October 1953. The attack was the bloodiest and most brutal Zionist crimes since the infamous Deir Yassin massacre. Forty-two houses as well as a school and a mosque were dynamited over their inhabitants. Seventy-five women, men and children were killed. And hundreds if not thousands of war crimes. massacres, over ten thousand Palestinian Arab homes demolished in occupied Palestine 1948 and 1967, not to speak about 418 Arab villages in 1948/1949, building the apartheid wall and fences..... Etc.. Etc.... Etc.... And of course the worst type of terrorism OCCUPATION of somebody else's land. War crimes are a characteristic of Zionism and its state.
Unsourced but very much on the right lines. A useful reminder.
Israel wants to foment more terrorism through NATO
Despite the escalating war of words between the U.S. and Iran and the new American economic sanctions against the clerical regime in Tehran, one voice is markedly absent: that of NATO.....
"Of course, a nuclear Iran is a major concern, but NATO has no mandate to deal with this subject," Claudio Bisogniero, deputy secretary general of NATO, told the annual NATO-Israel symposium... organized by Prof. Uzi Arad, [ of Mossad - Editor ]....
Jews are clever at worming their way in and causing trouble. Benjamin Ginzburg's book, Fatal Embrace explains.
broken links, cock ups, over-emphasis, malice [ real or imaginary ] or
whatever; if you find any I am open to comment.
Email me at Mike Emery. All financial contributions are cheerfully accepted. If you want to keep it private, use my PGP Key. Home Page
Updated onWednesday, 18 July 2012 18:38:27