Test your knowledge of Israel. If you get a decent score you rate as an anti-Semite or someone who does not believe the rubbish fed to us by the Main Steam Media.
Pop Quiz on the Middle East
Question: Which country alone in the Middle East has nuclear weapons?
Q: Which country in the Middle East refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections?
Q: Which country in the Middle East seized the sovereign territory of other nations by military force and continues to occupy it in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions?
Q: Which country in the Middle East routinely violates the international borders of another sovereign state with warplanes and artillery and naval gunfire?
Q: What American ally in the Middle East has for years sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies (a practice sometimes called exporting terrorism)?
Q: In which country in the Middle East have high-ranking military officers admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed?
Q: What country in the Middle East refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?
Q: What country in the Middle East created 762,000 refugees and refuses to allow them to return to their homes, farms and businesses?
Q: What country in the Middle East refuses to pay compensation to people whose land, bank accounts and businesses it confiscated?
Q: In what country in the Middle East was a high-ranking United Nations diplomat assassinated?
Q: In what country in the Middle East did the man who ordered the assassination of a high-ranking U.N. diplomat become prime minister?
Q: What country in the Middle East blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship in international waters, killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors?
Q: What country in the Middle East employed a spy, Jonathan Pollard, to steal classified documents and then gave some of them to the Soviet Union?
Q: What country at first denied any official connection to Pollard, then voted to make him a citizen and has continuously demanded that the American president grant Pollard a full pardon?
Q: What country on Planet Earth has the second most powerful lobby in the United States, according to a recent Fortune magazine survey of Washington insiders?
Q: Which country in the Middle East is in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council resolutions and has been protected from 29 more by U.S. vetoes?
Q: What country is the United States bombing for years because “U.N. Security Council resolutions must be obeyed?”
(By Charley Reese of the Sentinel Staff, The Orlando Sentinel, Feb 8 1998)
If there is justice in this world, Israel would have been held to the same standards as every other nation and US administration would have bombed Tel Aviv a long time ago. But what do you know…
Shooting the messengers (Le Monde diplomatique)- One reason that the US government, politicians and people don’t have a clear idea of the situation in Israel/Palestine is that any criticism or complaint about Israel, no matter how well-researched and moderate, is swiftly attacked by lobbies in the US as being anti-Semitic.
The New York Post editorial on 5 January 2007 read: “How did this man ever become president of the United States?” Readers might have thought this was a crack about President George Bush in a paper owned by Rupert Murdoch. But the editorial went on: “He’s gone from failed president to friend of leftwing tyrants and global scold of anything that represents America’s legitimate interests”; he wanted to “demonise Israel” and had secretly given “PR and political advice to Yasser Arafat”. The Post was damning not Bush, but Jimmy Carter, and it said Democrats should “cut all their ties” to him for “when he flatly condones mass murder, he goes beyond the pale”…
Supplemental Section: I do not agree with all of the answers in this section but the thrust of them is sound. - Editor
Q: Who pays for Israel's criminal elements and fascist government to promote Arab discontent?
A: The dwindling good faith credit of the American Tax Payer
Q: Who profits from Arab Discontent?
A: US War and Oil Bankers
Q: Who profits?
A: The Arms Dealers and Oil Exchanges that bribe and control the US government.
Q: Is the purpose of the war to:
1) Secure oil reserves
2) Inflate the price of oil many multiples of actual fair value
Q: Do the Oil and War Bankers care about the citizens of the United States?
Q: Do the War and Oil Bankers care about the citizens of Israel?
Q: Do the War and Oil Bankers care about the Citizens of Palestine?
Q: Who do the War and Oil Bankers care about more?
4) None of the above
Q: With all the money being forwarded to Israel, has the life of Israeli citizens
2) Remained the same
3) Somewhat declined
4) In the Pits approaching the conditions of pre-WWII Warsaw.
A: 4 - I would have thought somewhat better. - Editor
Q: Where do the replacements for the Israeli exodus come from?
1) Converted malcontents from Russia
2) Converted malcontents from New Jersey
3) Converted malcontents from the so-called Kurdish Zone of Iraq
4) Rapists and criminals from the US, Russia and points unknown who seek the protection of the Holocaust Temple and Holocaust Extradition Rules
5) All of the above
Q: Do all Israelis have the same emptiness of soul and lack of humanity the US media reports.
Q: What the ratio of humanistic Israelis to fascist Israelis?
1) More fascists than Humanists
2) More Humanists than Fascists
3) About the same as any other culture (75% Humanist - 25% Fascists
Q: When congress says the money (700 Billion so far) is for the troops, how much more will an individual soldier have in his or her bank account should they be fortunate enough not to be wearing a body bag when the war crime ends?
5) None of the above - all the money is going to the crime family syndicates of the war and oil exchanges
A: 5 - Absolutely spot on.
Q: A US soldier make more money than a Blackwater henchman?
Q: What is the ratio of US soldier death benefits and pay to Blackwater henchmen death benefits and pay?
1) About the same
2) Us soldier benefits are 10 times Blackwater henchmen benefits
3) Blackwater henchmen benefits are 10 times US soldier benefits
A: 3 - Spot on.
Q: What is the US income tax liability of any and all contractors in Iraq?
1) About the same as if they worked in the states
2) Less than state side rates
3) More than state side rates
4) Contractors do not pay US taxes - only fools and victims pay taxes. - Editor
Q: The Declaration of Independence a document that
1) Protects a sitting criminal government from the demands of citizens
2) An obligation and legal basis for citizens to mount an insurrection against a criminal sitting government
Q: Who gets the biggest proportion of US defense appropriations
1) The civil and military services
2) Defense Contractors
Q: When an Iraqi contractor walks through a green zone compound, what does he or she see and hear?
1) Soldiers writing home and singing folk songs
2) Soldiers playing tag football
3) Soldiers beating the daylights out of Iraqi civilians
Q: Is Israel
1) A master of US foreign policy
2) A pawn of US foreign policy portrayed as a master of US foreign policy
A: 2 - I would say rich, evil, Zionist Jews with an agenda. - Editor
Q: Is US foreign policy
1) Based on the needs of the citizens of the United States
2) Based on the demands and blackmail of US corporations
A: 2 - I would say Zionist thugs - Editor
Q: Is AIPAC
1) An Israeli Lobby
2) A Lobby for US War and Oil Banks masking as an Israeli Lobby
Q: Who is Raoul Deming?
1) A patriot
2) An AWIPE from Freerepublic
Q: What is George Bush's IQ?
4) 91 - It is not any higher - Editor
Q: Was 9/11
1) An act of Arab malcontents
2) An inside job
What's your score?